October 24, 2012

127



Pencil on paper.

Leggings and long, loose shirt.  A comfy outfit that's not sweat pants or a track suit.  More power to her!  And those heels?  Total kick ass!

Momentous day today!  BIG day!!  Big changes are a-coming ... to say this has been a year of changes for me is an understatement.  More like everything was thrown upside down.  Difficult.  Painful.  Challenging. 

But today I took another big step towards the next phase.  Change can sometimes bring great things your way, some of them pleasantly unexpected.  You really never know what's around the corner.  I will gladly take the difficult times if it means I learn more about myself, and I get to experience unexpected great things too.  I can't wait for the next step!!



Follow me on Pinterest and on Instagram at ct_sketches
And check out the interview I gave my friend Vana, owner of Le Papier Studio!

No comments:

Post a Comment