January 01, 2014

Happy New Year!

Hello friends,

Thank you for following my blog for the past almost two years, and thank you for all your kind words and encouragement along the way!

After my full year of sketching came to an end, I decided to start another blog. This was something I wanted to do so that I would stay motivated to keep creating during those days, weeks and months full of life's many demands and distractions. And in 2014, I would like to bring creativity back into focus and get back into a more regular habit of drawing and painting, perhaps not every single day (although that commitment kept me on the straight and narrow for a full year before!), but fairly often. More often than I've been doing it in the past few months, that's for sure.

So I hope you're willing to continue to follow my creative journey through my new blog by signing up to receive my posts through email once again. Please continue to comment and give me feedback as you've been doing all along. Your support means so much to me, and I appreciate it more than you realize!

The new blog address is http://ct-sketches.weebly.com/
You can go directly to the blog by clicking here.

May the new year be your best yet, and may all your wishes come true in 2014!

Happy New Year!
Cristina


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


No comments:

Post a Comment