June 27, 2012

08


1 hour long doodle.  Pen on paper.  Processing info while randomly sketching in my work sketchbook during a meeting today (side pics from old Project Runway, love the designs!).  Sketching helps me focus on what I hear.  When I look back at a sketch, I can recall the conversation.  Crazy day, kinda all over the place.  Wrapping up loose ends, which can take a while and can be frustrating.  But one day at a time does it ... and focusing on what's important to me: my health, my family, my friends, my sketching. 

2 comments:

  1. ariclia2011@hotmail.comJune 28, 2012

    Wow,lots of ideas in this one...I like the red:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awsome!!! I like each post more and more. Hard to pick a favorite. I think I was notified on time for this one. Lol

    ReplyDelete