September 07, 2012

80


Pencil on paper.


I am in complete and utter LOVE with Belstaff!  And this little ensemble of theirs is no exception. 

You may have seen their cool and understated designs in some of the biggest movies worn by A-list stars such as Will Smith in I Am Legend (one of my all time fave movies!), Christian Bale in The Dark Knight, Kristen Stewart in The Twilight Saga, Brad Pitt in The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, Scarlett Johansson in The Avengers, Robert Pattinson in Water for Elephants, Bryce Dallas Howard in Terminator Salvation, James Marsden in X-Men: The Last Stand, Naomi Watts in Eastern Promises, Daniel Radcliffe in Harry Potter and Half-Blood Prince, and many others!  Always projecting that laid back kind of cool.

If you haven't come across Belstaff before, you must check them out!  The are incredibly cool and inspiring, though pricey.  Still, one can drool, can't one?  I know I am!

And check out the Belstaff Spring/Summer fashion show as part of NY Fashion Week on Sept 10!  I can't wait!


Follow me on Pinterest and on Instagram at ct_sketches

No comments:

Post a Comment