September 18, 2012

91



Pencil on paper.

Today, my friend Vana, owner of Le Papier Studio, published an interview with me!  Can you believe it??  I am so excited and completely besides myself!  She is incredibly supportive of me, which I appreciate tremendously!!  Check it out here!

Two of my favorites subjects to illustrate: Gwyneth Paltrow and JCrew. Better yet, Gwyneth Paltrow wearing JCrew!

Check out all 5 Gwyneth Paltrow posts: 87, 88, 89, 90, 91.
My fave? 88 without a doubt.

Last installment of the Gwyneth Paltrow series, inspired by GP's latest post on goop about transitioning from summer to fall with some fun JCrew pieces. Check out her post!

In this head-to-toe JCrew outfit: the Collection leather bomber, the Collection cashmere turleneck, the Toothpick ankle jean (I must love these jeans, I sketched them twice!  Ha!), and the Etta cap toe pump, an instant classic. 


Follow me on Pinterest and on Instagram at ct_sketches

No comments:

Post a Comment