January 13, 2013

208






Moving takes a lot out of me! All that time, money and effort! The emotional aftershocks of all the drastic life changes! But putting my place together is so exciting right now!! I'm at that stage where I'm excited to see it all fall into place and to start my new life ... which has actually already begun.

I've been working on my place the last 2-3 weeks, now that the holidays and the shock of the huge move are behind me, and it's all coming together beautifully. And pretty fast. I spent most of my day today at Ikea and then putting furniture together in the evening. And now I have an actual bed! Yay! I am feeling very accomplished.

So much to do when you start your whole life over, though! From pots and pans to getting mom's old couch transported over, from solving storage issues to designing an inspiring studio space, and pretty much everything in between, everything gets re-thought, carefully considered and designed. That's the fun (and time-consuming) part of moving into a new place.

Now, I just want to get it all done, to see this space reflect me and become my home. Hope to be done with most of it in a week or two, so I can finally settle in and focus more on illustrations. I am so excited ... have I mentioned that??


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment